It's sunday night and I'm just finishing up a little homework for in the morning. This is our last weekend of orientation and it was a busy one. Saturday we to the train to Pavlovosk. Pavlovosk is just outside the city. It's where Catherine's son Paul lived I think. It was a huge area, like a really really big park, with a palace in it of course, and lots of huge trees. Oh and I can't forget about all the squirrels. The Squirrels were awesome, they ate some nuts right out of my hand! See, I have a picture to prove it! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared. But squirrels in Russia are a lot more friendly than American squirrels!
Sunday was a long day too. We had a scavenger hunt that took us all over the city in search of the most random objects. It was fun though. We were split into four groups and my group won! So CIEE is gonna pay for us to go out to a movie or something like that. I probably wont understand anything though so I don't know how fun that'll be! Aight well I've got a long walk home so I'm out.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having a great time! Love ya
Post a Comment