Fall in Russia is gorgeous! The city is beautiful all year round, but the changing colors of the leaves this time of year adds to its beauty. St. Petersburg is full of parks, in the city and just outside the city. So it is easy to see the colorful fall leaves all over the city. You can usually find people playing in leaves at any nearby park, they love to make hats out of the leaves and wear them around the park. I think most people back home have a really gray view of what Russia might look like to them. I want everyone to see how beautiful it really is.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The fall colors are so beautiful..I'm so jealous. I haven't seen any trees turning yet here, still too hot.
I didn't mean to make my comment anonymous..I'm trying to figure this out..Kim
The pictures of the park and river are beautiful. Enjoy the experience.
the pictures of the trees and the little river are beautiful. Enjoy your trip and study hard.
I am moving to Russia and coming to live with you!
Its beautiful Matt! I know your loving every minute!
the fall colors remind me of trips I have made to north Ga and Tenn
Im glad joey told me about your blog. I can see why you like this city. Cindy
Post a Comment